Friday, September 4, 2009

My week in South Dakota *Day 4 - End of my Adventure*

Friday we drove to Spearfish Canyon




After we went to Spearfish we went to Deadwood and walked around. We had some ice cream cones then we went to the Deadwood Museum which was cool to see.

Things about Deadwood I learned was that Wild Bill Hickok got shot there, it was a founded during the Goldrush.

City of Deadwood
Deadwood Information & History
Deadwood History
Deadwood S.D. Revealed
Adams Museum







After Deadwood we went to the Bear Country U.S.A.









After the Bear Country we went back to the hotel and I went swimming again. When I was swimming I met a girl at the pool. She was a 13 yr old girl from Alabama but me and her have a bunch of stuff in common. We are both Homeschooled, she hates spiders & needles, and is afraid of heights - just like me, and we both want our first cars to be Mustangs.

3 comments:

Jennifer V. said...

WOW it looks like you had such a wonderful adventure Calahan!! I hope you have many, many more to come! Excellent job of documenting your trip, by the way!

Melzie said...

I LOVE the white wolf picture! I also like the town storefronts, looks like back in the olden days :)

Anonymous said...

Great job!, Cal
We sure had fun didn't we.
Grandma Jeannie