Thursday, September 3, 2009

Assinment #3 7 things I enjoy doing and what I learn from them

#1: What I learned from Riding a bike is 1 thing is I get good exercise. Plus I learned that riding a bike is a physical activity. 2 thing: The 2 thing I learned is if your not careful when riding a bike you could get a Broken Arm like I did. 3 thing: My third and final thing I learned from riding a bike is if your good at riding a bike you can learn to do physical tricks like Wheelies, Skids, and other tricks but it takes practice a lot of practice.

#2: What I learned from Swimming. 1 thing: I learned Swimming is a physical activity. 2 thing: I learned from Swimming is that you can make a lot of new friends at a Swimming pool.

#3: What I learn from playing World of Warcraft Aka Wow. 1 thing: When I'am playing Wow I learn diffrent stratages. 2 thing: Another thing I learned about Wow is I make a lot of new friends.



#4: What I learn from T.V. 1 thing: When I watch a tv show called MythBusters I learn about Sciene. 2 thing: Plus I learn about Math because they do a lot of estimanting.

#5: What I learned from drawing. 1 thing: What I learned from drawing is how to be creative when I draw.2 thing: I also learned drawing is a type of cordnation called fine motor cordnation.

#6: What I learn from car magazines. 1 thing: What I learn from car magazines is I learn how to inprove the amount of horsepower being put out by the engine. 2 thing: I also learn how to install a new engine, supercharger,ect.



#7: What I learn from playing games with the family. 1 thing: I learn more strarageys. 2 thing:
The last thing I learn from playing games with the family is how to lose in a good way.


1 comment:

MoonNStarMommy said...

You could have added things like economy and government type things to WOW - it is a "world" of it's own. Of sorts :) It's also puzzles and following directions and various other things. Next time we do an assignment like this, more thought :)

Otherwise great job Cal!